What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone, It's great to be in touch with all of you and thank you in advance for your help. I'm curious as to when I should block my calender when I receive an enquiry. Do I wait for my guests to confirm their pre-arrival dates and then block or shoul... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi... I send the link to my guests to show them how to check in (which includes the keypad code)... i change this code with each new guest... my question is.... when I press on the link in past guests messages.... it takes me to current guest code. Are pa... Latest reply by Cari31
    My house rules say minimum 25 years old. I’ve got a confirmed reservation that are 18 and 17? want to cancel, it’s this weekend Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows whether it's possible to opt-out of occupancy tax collection by Airbnb. Now that they've started collecting it, it's making my monthly tax situation more complicated. We're listed on multiple sites, so previously ev... Latest reply by -Rmlv-0
    My listing seems perfect: date restriction are visible, location is indicated by the usual circle. However, when I do search my lodging as if I were a guest my lodging on the map at the exact address, it does not show up. Anybody can help? THanks Latest reply by Linda108

Hi

I recevie 3client from airbnb and still nothing payments,how can i resolve this? Thank you Latest reply by Ana1136
    Are my * star reviews based on nights stayed or bookings? ‘So if I have a guest stay for 28 nights and give me a 5 star review does that increase my star rating more than a guest staying for 3 nights?thanks Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello, looking for any support advice here. I have a condo that now has two listings. The first listing originally I was the co-host and later became the host after the Original host taught me the ropes. A couple days after he made me the main host AIr... Latest reply by Ana1136