What Hosts are saying

Dear All, I wonder if you can provide me with some guidance. I am unhappy with the poor quality of photos which Airbnb provided a photographer. Promising the earth as ever but the photos are badly lit, clumsy and have not increased my foot traffic. I have... Latest reply by Sally221
    Dear all, Someone booked my place without my permission how this can happened?! The guest have to get my approval before he be able to book my place. Is that right ?? Please, advise me as I am wondering if this will effect my rate as a host! Best Regards,... Latest reply by Jeff158

Hi

I have registered Airbnb today just 10 hours before.i mistook the price clearly.some quest wants booking my house but I want to make decline.because I have to fix my price first.how can I cancel for her? Latest reply by Sally221
    Hello,I just posted my home for the first time. I specfically said no pets in my ad. I had a request from a lady asking if I would consider allowing her Emotional Support Dog, an old dog that is diabetic and apparently hypoallergenic. This is my family ... Latest reply by Lenore16
    Hi, I'm just worried the reminding payments for my reservation hasn't come out of my credit card, despite being scheduled for May 30th. I just want to make sure there are not any problems. Thank you! Latest reply by Sarah977
    I synced my calendars for the 4 listings I have within the same house, yet someone booked the same room at the same time. I had to quickly inform them it was already booked. I checked, and it still says my calendars are synced. How does this happen then...
    Hi. As a host, I do require ID before booking approval. Today Airbnb forced me ( by sending me an email) to accept a booking from a guest that do not have an ID uploaded to his profile, but has an email and a some reviews. If I did not accept that bookin... Latest reply by Sally221