What Hosts are saying

Can anyone recommend a good smart lock to use on the front door in the UK Please
    Hi,I h ave a listing with you and wondered how/if it is possible to upgrade to a “plus” listing? Many thanks, Rachel Latest reply by Shane188
    Hi! I have received a reservation from a person who created his account in Airbnb a couple of days ago ... doesn't have a profile pic nor any more information about himself. And when I asked about his social or professional profiles (like Linkedin or Face... Latest reply by Alice595
    Hi, Grace and Emma,We monitor all reservations and user interactions on Airbnb very closely. We’ve noticed this reservation HMAANXEJWS doesn’t appear to be legitimate. As a result we have cancelled the reservation and refunded the payment. If you feel thi... Latest reply by Grace264
    Hi Quincy, Thank you for your welcoming message. I run a beauty, health and wellness centre in a cute village called Uckfield, East Sussex, UK. See my website: [Link hidden] Can we advertise our services to attract customers to our center? Thanks, Ayesh... Latest reply by Mick70
    Hello, How do you proceed when guests are asking you special services or data?For example: + Asking for different breakfast's ingredients because they don't like what you offer.+ Asking your address to make online purchases or travel insurances.+ Asking f... Latest reply by Beth80
    Hey everyone! We own a house in a beach community and the local service company charges $150 each week to clean our pool/hot tub. It’s a barrier island so it’s pricey and our options are limited. We have been charging a $200 cleaning fee and we find guest...
    I recently had a guest who broke my rules by bringing an additional guest to my apartment, I explained that this was not really fair but let her guest stay free of charge. She then went on to review my apartment so negatively - which is ok, I can live wi... Latest reply by Cara59
    I listed my place well over 72 hours ago. It’s my first listing, and someone has already booked and been confirmed but I personally can’t find it anywhere, with any search terms, or even when I have no filters on and zoom in on the map. Help! Latest reply by Rhonda167