Airbnb Plus

La-Fontana0
Level 1
Amelia, Italy

Airbnb Plus

Ridiculous list of things to fix.  Photographer sent had no common sense.  Said no bread knife when it was in front of his face in kitchen rack, no pairing knives when we have 8!  Just superficial and a waste of time.  Fridge had food in it, yes becasue I live there,  When I leave fridge is empty.  Now house rented so it will take some time to fix all these items.  We have more than enough cushions.  We put them out if people want them!  Yet here is a point...  Not all beds had 4 cushions..  Because not all guests want 4 cushions......

Please ensure that if you do send people, that they can bother to engage owner on what the house actually has available.  

Thank you.

1 Reply 1
Stephen-and-Adam0
Level 7
Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico

Hi @La-Fontana0 

Ah the joys of receiving your list of Plus fixes!  While some may be frustrating, these are simple to resolve as you will just need to send photos of the knives, empty fridge and pillows to the Plus team and they would be closed.  

I would also suggest you focus on the requirements to be a Superhost so you also hit those targets.  I always find it unusual (or become wary) when I see Plus listings which are not also Superhosts.  For me, one should lead to another.  

Adam