Taxes Question, I need help please

Jen15
Level 2
Montello, WI

Taxes Question, I need help please

Hi there, I have a really important question to ask.  I am getting hit with a over $4000 dollar bill from my township because they said I didn't pay my taxes in over 3 years now.  I look in my account history and I see that the taxes are being taken out of my account, but airbnb will not tell me where they send the taxes to, due to them sending one lump check.  Well in that case how does my township know how much I sent in or that it was me that paid?  They are revoking my license to run a rental here so I need advice and quick.  Airbnb customer service wont help me.  Please can someone tell me how I can find out where my taxes are being sent to?  Both my township and city are saying they haven't received payment from me.  I know money has been coming out, where is it going?

Thank you!

Jen

2 Replies 2
Michelle1358
Level 4
North Carolina, United States

Thank you, I did see that, but it doesn't tell me where the money is being sent to?  My township is requesting conformation that airbnb sent the money in on my behalf.  I have no confirmation of this and they are charging me for it or taking down my rental.