Airbnb iOS App asking for verification on outdate phone number

Alessandro767
Level 1
Naples, Italy

Airbnb iOS App asking for verification on outdate phone number

I have changed my phone number, and even if I updated it in my AirBNB Account using the desktop version, the iOS App keep asking me to be verfied using that number.

I'm currently stuck and cannot use anymore the App! I tried alread to remove and re-install the app, but it seems that the information of the olsd number is coming from the server.. Bt I cannot find any screen on the dekstop version that mention this!!!

This is really a bad example of mobile experience!!! #fail

3 Replies 3

Hi Alessandro. I have exactly the same problem. I have just launched the same topic on the french forum, no response yet, but you not having received any in 3 weeks is concerning ! Does anyone know who to escalade the problem to ?

AirBNB  Account Management is just crap. So far no words from them, even if I tried to contact them in multiuple ways. I'll just stopped to use their service becouse of this issue... it's unbelivable!!!

Update on the topic. After several weeks I tried again to login into the App and FINALLY the phoner number was in sync with the one I changed on the desktop. I can use again the App. But again this is not the behaviour that I'm expecting from a platform like AirBNB