Airbnb ical feed incomplete

Daniel2328
Level 1
Singapore

Airbnb ical feed incomplete

I have encountered multiple cases where events entered in an Airbnb calendar are not present in the ical feed generated by Airbnb, even though availability is reflected correctly on the Airbnb page. It seems that those are the reservations entered manually, resevations by Airbnb guests are always in the ical feed. Is this normal?

Example ical feed: **

Reservation from Feb 1-8 is nowhere in the ical feed. But appears on the profile: **

Please help 🙂

**[Link removed due to safety and privacy reasons - Community Center Guidelines

11 Replies 11

Are you using any software to help you sync your calendars? 

Since the link was removed, here is a copy paste of the ical. I have redacted all names and phone numbers, but as you can see my reservation of Feb 1-8 just doesn't appear in the file.

BEGIN:VEVENT
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20190108
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20190106
UID:1418fb94e984-18ea3d022c715a74f848e67216753595@airbnb.com
DESCRIPTION:CHECKIN: 06-01-2019\nCHECKOUT: 08-01-2019\nNIGHTS: 2\nPHONE:
 +XXXXXX\nEMAIL: XXXXXX@guest.airbnb.com\nPROPE
 RTY: XXXXXX
SUMMARY:XXXXXX
END:VEVENT
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20190211
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20190208
UID:1418fb94e984-4606ddbb8b7b43c4054c2450672eb022@airbnb.com
DESCRIPTION:CHECKIN: 08-02-2019\nCHECKOUT: 11-02-2019\nNIGHTS: 3\nPHONE:
 +XXXXXX\nEMAIL: XXXXXX@guest.airbnb.com\nPROPER
 TY: XXXXXX
SUMMARY:XXXXXX
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20190218
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20190214
UID:1418fb94e984-0f67abf43ff479d8aadd9a1b4d551f40@airbnb.com
DESCRIPTION:CHECKIN: 14-02-2019\nCHECKOUT: 18-02-2019\nNIGHTS: 4\nPHONE:
 +XXXXXX\nEMAIL: XXXXXX@guest.airbnb.com\nPRO
 PERTY: XXXXXX
SUMMARY:SXXXXXX

@Daniel0 in Singapore

Are you syncing the Airbnb calendar with an external calendar such as Google calendar? For example if you export the Airbnb calendar into google calendar, the google calendar won't update new Airbnb events (bookings) unless you also import the Google calendar into your Airbnb calendar to sync them.

Hi Geri, Osiris,

Yes, I understand that events I add rom GCal wont show up on Airbnb. My issue is that bookings I add on Airbnb manually, don't show up in the ical export. Looks like I'm not the only one...

Nindya1
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

I am having the same problem. Some reservation dates are not showing in my other calendar while Airbnb calendar already updated.

Can anyone help?

Sarah2135
Level 1
South Kuta, Indonesia

I have encountered the same problem. The reservations that were entered manually on Airbnb calendar doesn't detected on the ical link even though they are reflected on Airbnb website page. Could you please assist? 

Nindya1
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

Hi,  I am still experiencing the issue. The ical link is not exporting all reservation dates to another listing site.

Any ideas about why the dates are not being blocked?

@Nindya1 Both calendars need to be synced for them to update automatically..For example I use google calendar so my cleaners get a cleaning schedule without me having to manually let them know when to clean.  For the google calendar to update new bookings from my Airbnb calendar I need to both export the Airbnb calendar into the google calendar and import the google calendar into the Airbnb caldendar (syncing them) If you use multiple booking sites you can use the google calendar (or similar) to export all your booking calendars to the google calendar and then sync only the google calendar with the Airbnb calendar for all the bookings to update and block your airbnb calendar.

Geri-and-Osiris0
Level 7
Edmonton, Canada

This just happened to me. It wasn't a booking entered manually. It was booked by a guest and it's not showing up on my google calendar which I use so my cleaner can get the cleaning schedule and not be bombarded with guest messages as a co-host.

Patricia2717
Level 1
Cape North, Canada

I have just set up my ical sync with beds24 the online Airbnb bookings show but not the manually entered bookings, any solutions?

We use Guesty to sync our calendars but for some reason when we receive a new reservation it does update our google calendar. It was doing it when we first started now it doesn't. I have to delete the calendar from google then reinstall then it updates. how do you import the google calendar into airbnb?