BOOKKEEPING SOFTWARE

BOOKKEEPING SOFTWARE

Hello dear Community,

I hope you are doing awesome. The thing I'm looking for is a Bookkeeping software that can:

1. Make a detailed per report per unit owner.
  2. Reconciliate with my accounting system.

Did you guys have any? I have done some extensive research already: 

1. Onsite Property Manager seams ok but it looks like it was done in the 90's.
  2. Fresh books doesn't fit.
  3. Booqable similar issue.
  4. Appfolio starts at 50 properties.

Any ideas?

thx,

22 Replies 22
Dimitri330
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Any QBO who want to make the switch?**

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Karol22
Level 10
SF, CA

For bookkeeping, I use QuickBooks Online. My accountant set up class tracking for each listing so that we can generate detailed profit & loss reports for each specific listing.

For auto-importing my Airbnb reservations, my accountant also set me up with Bnbtallyhttps://www.bnbtally.com/ 

Bnbtally connects Airbnb both with QuickBooks and Xero and I can connect any number of accounts. It generates detailed invoices and bills for each reservation and then automatically reconciles everything in QuickBooks. With everything imported precisely, I'm able to create detailed reports per unit/per owner with all commissions and trust accounts calculated perfectly. No manual data entry or uploading CSVs, it all connects through the API and is completely automatic. It saves me a ton of time each month.

Cass7
Level 2
Port Macquarie, Australia

@Karol22 

Which version of Quickbooks are you using and how many listings do you use it for?

Thanks, Cass

Farisya0
Level 2
Malacca, Malaysia

Hai @Rachel514. May I know which acc system that you're using? I believe you are looking for Airbnb accounting software that offers a profit-sharing module with a service contract set up and at the same time it help to generate detailed report every month.  I've compiled the Airbnb Accounting Software article   that explains your curiosity. Hope u find it useful. 

Annie1359
Level 1
Boise, ID

For everyone finding this thread and all of the above "advice"...

BNBsync.io - NO

On the surface: good price, no auto-sync, only csv import from airbnb.

BUT no online signup!,  you have to fill out a contact form to signup, and guess what... the contact form doesn't even work! No way is a company actually in business that can't get a contact form to work. Zero leads means zero customers. BEWARE! telltale signs of a 1-person software project.

domasoft.io - NO

Free? Pretty landing page? signup works but linking airbnb account errors out. Tried 5 times.

No help page and no contact!, 100 followers on facebook, no posts since 2020, phone number on facebook just rings. BEWARE! telltale signs of a 1-person software project.

Tenantcloud - NO

Does not seem targeted to Airbnb at all. Looks like a rental property manager, no airbnb integrations. Didn't sign up, didn't at all look like what an owner needs.

Mysoftinn - NO

Does not seem targeted to Airbnb at all. Looks like an all in one for hotels, no airbnb integrations. Didn't sign up, didn't at all look like what an owner needs.

BNBtally - ok, for now

Looks legit, tons of support and setup videos, fully automated. I like they work with Quickbooks and Xero. But the price is steep for a single unit owner, $32 for 2 properties with no price break for 1 property is insulting and a little shortsighted.  bnbtally + Quickbooks = $46 per month

For now, the only real option I can find it BNBtally + quickbooks or xero. Let me know if I have missed anything or if I am wrong!

I absolutely love BNBTALLY!

To me the pricing is more than fair because it saves so much time and they are focused on providing a reliable integration that I can actually trust. The documentation is stellar, they break down everything I need to know from an accounting perspective and they have great reviews on the QuickBooks app store. My accountant set me up with it years ago and I'm very pleased. It is more than worth the cost.

BNBTALLY:

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

you're obviously getting paid by bnbtally because you keep replying to a ton of post comments on different platforms. Now I am hesitant to even trying it out. could be a scam.

Hi Rachel 

We Use NetSuite at our company you can also consider that

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]