Bad Case Manager Jax

Sanjukta1
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Bad Case Manager Jax

A guest booked my place from Dubai to Mumbai which is my 3 bhk apartment mentioned on my description. I told her the master bedroom is for Airbnb and there are other people in the property taking me. Her arrival date was 27th of January 2019. I gave her my full address 5 days before her arrival. I am attaching some pictures of the room and the conversation I had with her. The room was cleaned 1 day before her arrival. My check in time is 11 am but since she was travelling from Dubai she requested for a 8 am check in which I agreed on because I didn't have any guest before her. The moment she came in she complained that the floor is not clean enough and there was cigarette buds in the blacony which was not there earlier and might have come from the upper floor it's 32 story building. I told her that since you had checked in early which is not a part of my check in time and I apologized for the inconvenience and asked her a sutiable time when she would be there in the house so that the house maid comes according to her. She gave me 4pm time the maid came at the given time but she was not there so she cleaned it anyway. She was still not satisfied and said that the maid didn't do anything. She complained to Airbnb about the address which is mentioned on my listing that is New Link road Andheri West. But when she arrived Google map showed Jp road so she complained that the address is not accurate. I had given her the address 5 days before her arrival she could have checked it then. The house address is New Link road but Google map shows Jp road sometimes since New Link road is very big. After two days of stay Airbnb message me that my address is not accurate and it's a violation of Airbnb law so they have cancelled my booking. And to be fair they would be paying me for the two days and the rest payment will be adjusted since the payout has already been made by Airbnb. I called my guest to ask where she had left the main door key and the bedroom key she did not respond. My maid came and told me that the guest is still in my premises and is using my room. My case managers name is Jax and he is not listening to anything I have to say beacuse I am a host. I have been hosting from the past 2 years and no one has ever complained about cleaniness. Airbnb's helpline number could not help me and told me that the case manager is off duty and only he can give me a solution so I messaged Jax to help me because the guest has not vacated and the cancellation is already done so what do I do. In the meanwhile the guest WhatsApp me saying that I never told Airbnb to cancel they did it without my permission. I have a screenshot of the conversation which is the proof of it. Jax messaged me at 3am in the morning that the cancellation is done and he will pay me for 1 more day since the guest has not left my property and told me the guest would vacate the place tommorow hopefully. I asked him about a confirmation that if she doesn't leaves in the morning then he did not reply. So I could not take any booking for the next day. The guest we're suppose to checkout at 11 but checked out at 12:30pm. It's been more the 10 hours and neither Jax is responding where are my house key nor the guest. Jax was very unprofessional and the guest has harrassed me a lot. My place is 1.8 km far from her work so she complained that it is far and Jax has also agreed to it despite me telling him. Jax is asking the guest to move to bandra which 9.5 km away from her place but where as my place is far for my guest. My case manager is not helpful at all and I need help from the resolution center. Please advice me what to do.

1 Reply 1
Sanjukta1
Level 1
Mumbai, India

The bedroom before she checked inThe bedroom before she checked in

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]