What Hosts are saying

I am trying to upload my government ID and it keeps asking my to confirm my email address, but not sending me the email to confirm. Feel like I am in a constant loop with no end.
    I have 3 listings . . . 3 rooms in the same house. Up until 48 hours ago I was able to view the bookings for all 3 listings by clicking on "View multi-calender". This proved very useful as it showed which guests were booked in each room and who the guests... Latest reply by Kathleen164
    Hi community, I sent the following to the help centre message system, but figured I'd post it here too. Any thoughts? Hi,I'm a new host and something strange has happened with my 4th guest. When I listed the room I invoked the discount for the first 3 gue... Latest reply by Jay445
    We have two guests arriving on June 24th for one night, staying in one of our rental rooms. They contacted us today, to tell us that they were seeing a price of $82 per night, although Airbnb had charged them $110 per night. We ourselves tried to see wha... Latest reply by Carol-and-Alex0
    I very recently accepted a reservation via an instant book with no photo or reviews. As it was for just two nights I accepted the booking. Much to my regret. The guest in question messed me around initially with his check-in, arriving six hours later a... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi guys, For some reason I couldn't find this answer on the community and I have NO IDEA how to go to the Bali community page. How can I become Airbnb + in Bali? I am about to rent an amazing 550m2 villa with the most amazing furniture and a huge pool. I ... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I’m a month old Hostess.Had my first issue... early check in with lockbox. My check in hours are listed. Listing is a property I don’t live on. My neighbors alerted me of 3 people going into the space many hours before check in time. Plus only one person... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I have a family of 3 (father, mother, child) currently staying in my condo. They said that their dad is coming over for a week to stay with them (they've booked my condo for a month). Although I appreciate them telling me, is it right for me to charge t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I received the following inquiry:"I was wondering if I could book it for a week and then when I get paid on checkout day I can pay for another week? It’s just I cantpay the whole 440 and book it for 2 weeks at once."I told him that yes, he could book anot... Latest reply by Carolyn377