What Hosts are saying

I’ve always had very positive reviews and my overall rating was almost near 5 star until there were some guests who stayed and gave a 1 star rating and a very bad review. She was asking for so many amenities that we have not offered on Airbnb and was very... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello, i am a single women and I’d like to rent a bedroom to women only when I will be home but anyone welcome when I am out I’d town and renting. Is this legal? I am reading yes but thought I’d ask all of you too. As a women, I’d personally just feel ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Do Airbnb make a declaration of your earnings to HMRC
    Hello.We have instant booking turned on and last night we had a guest book with us at 11pm for the same night. We had already gone to bed and weren't expecting anyone, so we were very startled and underprepared when they arrived around midnight.Is there a... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, today I have changed the number of guests ( it was 4, now it is 6 guests ), but when I try to find my place suitable for 6 person, there is no possibility of booking. There writes that the place is for 6, but reservation is possible only for 4 peop... Latest reply by Dragana2
    Please join the Albuquerque Short Term Rental (AirBNB,VRBO) Hosts Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/389044371684112/?ti=icl We will begin hosting regular meetings of ABQ Hosts & have found FB easier to connect through. If you aren’t on FB,...
    As many of you know, Albuquerque City Council Bill no. R-18-4, provides for the creation of a task force, at the request of Diane Gibson, for the purpose of exploring options to “register and regulate” short term rentals, defined as “a rental in a single... Latest reply by Tawnya2