Bed and Breakfast

Doreen6
Level 1
Châteaubriant, France

Bed and Breakfast

Our property is currently advertised as a self catering property , but I would like to offer Bed & Breakfast from the beginning of October to the end of May. How do I do this? Would I need to create another advertisement altogether?

7 Replies 7
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Doreen6, the easiest thing is probably to put into your detailed description that you will offer breakfast from October to May and adjust your prices (if you wish to) for those months accordingly. I don't think you need to (or should) create a new listing just for that.

Thank you! I just seem to find it difficult to navigate this site!

Judith57
Level 2
Kirkland, WA

I would like to change my listing from the whole house to a "bed and breakfast" listing. How do I go about this transition?

I have a Bed and Breakfast, but if I choose that listing, I can only choose one bedroom, and I have multiple.  I have had to go with whole house to get two bedrooms listed.

We also have a bed and breakfast with 4 guest bedrooms each having a queen bed  - how do we advertise that their are multiple rooms available WITHOUT going for a full house option - as we live in the house and don't want to mislead guests that they are getting the whole house - HELP!!!!

Bridget23
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

We are a bed and breakfast house and until recently have nanaged quite happily as our 2 person rate is for a double room (75)ie 2 people one bed.  However we are now getting a number of 2 single people wishing to have a room each and of course 2 beds for the same fee which for us doesn't work as there is extra cleaning and washing. 

It does not seem possible to advertise our single person rate as we were advised to start with a 2 person rate.  This means that we lose out on singles too as charging 75 for a single is expensive and we in fact charge 50 for a single.  How do we put all this within the AirBnb structure (surely the bnb bit stands for bed and breakfast??)

WE offer bed and breakfast and two bedroms.  Guests however seem to expect room in our family fridge and use of our kitchen.  We offer a bbq space and use of our pool.  Should we stop offering bbq ?