Blocking out Dates

Answered!
Naledi1
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

Blocking out Dates

Hi all

I need to hold dates/block dates for a guest who is coming in June. I am however, having trouble doing so as I am being instructed to put in a reason. But I am unable to find where I input the reason. Can someone help?

1 Best Answer
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Naledi1 Would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the part where they ask for the reason?  I haven't had that problem blocking dates so I'm curious.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Naledi1 Would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the part where they ask for the reason?  I haven't had that problem blocking dates so I'm curious.

Naledi1
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

This is what it gives me when I click save. Screenshot 2019-04-11 at 19.46.41.png

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Naledi1 That is so weird!  Honestly it looks like a glitch.  Is it possible the guest in question has inquired about and somehow blocked or saved those dates?  (I don't know if that's even possible, but just wondering.)  Maybe uninstall the app and reinstall?  Or try to do the blocking on the web instead of the app?

Naledi1
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

Thanks so much for assisting. I decided to use the app because I was using my desktop and it worked. It was mostly due to the fact that people can't book more than 3 months away though. Oooops. Thanks again for brainstorming with me.

@Naledi1 Ohhhhhhh!  Good catch!  Never even thought of that!  Glad it got sorted out.  🙂

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Naledi1 PS:  Your listing is gorgeous!  I've saved it to my Worldwide list.  Hope to get there some day!