Boston-area city laws and home sharing

Nina199
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

Boston-area city laws and home sharing

Hi Boston-area Airbnb hosts!

My name is Nina Medvedeva and I’m a PhD student at the University of Minnesota’s Department of Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies. This summer, I am doing research on how Boston-area laws have impacted Airbnb hosts. I would love an opportunity to interview any Boston-area Airbnb hosts about your experience with home sharing. The confidential interview will take about 30 to 45 minutes in-person in a space you choose or over the phone. Although I cannot offer you compensation, this study will help amplify your perspectives on city laws and home sharing.

If you are willing to talk with me, could you please shoot me an email on medve034@umn.edu or a message on here?

Thanks!
Nina M.

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you see if there are Boston host groups and post there @Nina199 

If you are looking for people to give up their time you should also think about what sort of compensation you are going to offer them for example vouchers.  

This as I am sure your professors will tell you is best practice when it comes to market research.

Gary759
Level 1
Arlington, MA

Can't help you with Airbnb experience - haven't set it up yet.  On the other hand, I'd be interested in what you find out, if you're willing/able to share it.  Thx.