CSV FILES CANNOT DOWNLOAD BY INDIVIDUAL LISTINGS ANY MORE???

CSV FILES CANNOT DOWNLOAD BY INDIVIDUAL LISTINGS ANY MORE???

I do my taxes every couple of years

So about two years ago and until then I could download CSV's by property. For various reasons I  really need to be able to download listing by listing in separate CSV's  ie  I have listings in different countries  so taxes are reported different places and sometimes even in  the same country earnings need to be reported listing by listing. Previously I could download a CSV , convert it to excel or whatever and hand over to an accountant. 

I have two issues now that I am looking at doing my taxes:  - firstly it now doesn't give me the option to download csvs for listings  separately, just the whole lot all in one massive csv with all the listings muddled up 

Ssecondly, when I put in a large date range it churns out a random date range and not what I asked for

Am I missing something here? Is there a still a way to download listing by listing ? This is going to create hours of extra work for me, maybe even days if this function has now gone.  Does anyone know a definitive answer on this before I call airbnb.  Their customer support in Asia I am quite sure will not be able to answer this query as they can't seem to answer the most basic queries  and its really hard to get hold of Sanfrancisco or Ireland these days. Any help or knowledge on this change appreciated.

1 Reply 1

OK, I've realised having googled a few times, that I just needed this  link  https://www.airbnb.com/users/transaction_history

which lets me do it all as it was before, so I was just looking in the wrong place.