Calendar blocking

Calendar blocking

Hi there,

we we are essentially listing our home so it is only available when the family is traveling. How can I block the calendar to reflect this and then only open up the holiday periods?

thank you,

andrew

4 Replies 4
Queenie0
Level 10
United States

You need to manually block all the days that the house is not available ( I know...)

Fortunately, you can at least block a month at a time. Example, listing only available for Christmas week: Block Jan 1-31, Feb 1 -28, etc. until you get to December. Then block days in December that listing is not available.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/37/how-do-i-edit-my-pricing-and-availability-on-my-calendar

What a pain the site calendar is, just saying!

How about them doing a new web calendar design that is user friendly?

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Andrew11.

I did do a post on this if you would like a step by step procedure with pictures.

How to Block Dates on your Listing Calendar

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Karen257
Level 1
Vashon, WA

I've tried about 50 times to block dates and this stuped website will not let me.  I've gone into help center different times of the day in case the web site is having problems but just can't get it.  Anyone have the exact steps to do this?  thanks