What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. Every time I check my listing it doesn't show up on the search results and none of my friends and family can see it either! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Latest reply by Natalija20
    I was checking my progress graph today and noticed that every month from July is showing 100% occupancy despite having available days (even November is showing at 100% despite only 1 night booked). I’m awaiting a call back from CS (they cut me off in er... Latest reply by Marketa6
    I have been doing Air B and B for over 18 months and now I have stopped being paid, I have had 2 emails asking for new methods of payment? I have given them the same bank details but still not getting paid? Latest reply by Jennifer1632
    Ive uninstalled the app multiple times, changed password multiple times, uninstalled app and then changed password on desktop site reinstalled app, and still nothing. I don't get an error. I try and log in and it just rotates through dots and graphics as ... Latest reply by Royi0
    I have questions for hosts in New Delhi. I am planning to host my apartment and have questions. Thanks Latest reply by Kiran33
    Hi, I was wondering if anyne could offer advice on this situation as I dont seem to be able to find a button to report the guest within my airbnb account. I had a guest book in yesterday and though both listing state no smoking, she said she had noticed t... Latest reply by Jennie-And-Henry0
    Is there a way I can permanently set my profile and notifications (email) in English? As I'm often travlling in foreign countries I need always to swich into English and sometimes I keep receiving notification in the language of the last country I access... Latest reply by Ulrike167