What Hosts are saying

Hello, I'm a new host and want to list my property. Unfortunately airbnb don't recognise either the address of my house or the address of the property next door that I want to list. I have filled in the address and responded to the message saying the addr... Latest reply by Gordon190
    I replied to the AirBnB email about reviewig my guest, but I don't see it on the website. Also, when I go back to the email and click on the link, it takes me to the review -- what I've written is still there but doesn't seem to have been submitted. I am ... Latest reply by Kirils0
    Вопрос в другом, у меня ИП, например, давно есть, УСН все дела, но по другому профилю - мне нужно будет добавить соответствующие коды статистики?Кроме этого, у меня студия в Болгарии, да и деньги снимаются в евро и пересчитываются - нужен ли мне для этого...
    I have accepted a booking but am now having second thought as I'm new to Air B &B .. the other guests I've had ( only two ) had profile pictures verified email and verified phone numbers and references . With this recent booking the person has not uploa... Latest reply by Pamela797
    Just got this message (it is 9am here) from someone called Нина who's just joined Airbnb, with a request to book one of my rooms for 22 nights. In the Highlands of Scotland. In wintertime. Everything is closed, I never get more than a couple of nights' bo... Latest reply by Tom--Michele0
    I have just had an absolutely DREADFUL experience with Air BnB and I will never use them again. It's too long a story but suffice it to say, I found their refund timeline which is a color coded green to yellow to red thing confusing enough (even after a...
    So here's our situation:I have three listings. All in the same house. We only rent out one listing at a time as a courtesy to guests and to keep things simple for ourselves, so naturally we want to link the calendars for all three listings. This way, if r... Latest reply by Liz577
    Hello:) I’m Maiko, hostess from Tbilisi, Georgia:) The first of all I want to say that I’m glad to be part of airbnb community.I have one question- Where can I find sale tags...Exactly I want to sale my apartment and want that this sale was seemed on my a... Latest reply by Richard1771