What Hosts are saying

I was under the assumption that Reviews by either guest or host would not be visible unless both had submitted a review? The reason I am asking is that I had a very difficult guest that I had to manage very carefully for 6 days and at the end of her stay... Latest reply by Rohatai0
    In my transaction history, under gross earnings, some transactions show that Maine State Ocuupancy taxes have been collected, and some show $0 were collected. In at least one case the two transactions were aday apart, for the same amount, yet one guest p... Latest reply by Michael4747
    Hi everyone . I am new host here so i read a lot of your advice. My first guests are coming this Friday, i am a bit nervous about it as i dont know what to expect. I bought everything brand new for the house as i want to treat best for our guests, How do ... Latest reply by Maria-Giuseppa0
    I have used 2 sites for booking our Cottage, Airbnb and Canada Stay (VRBO). For 2019 I had a flat Rate with Canada Stays and 3% booking fee was waived for instant book. For 2019 they are charging 8% with no discount for instant book and they are still cha... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi guys,yesterday I´ve received super host title: Congrats, Božena! You’ve earned Superhost 4 times in a row, which means you’ve unlocked a Superhost bonus. It’s a little extra thanks for the extra care you put in to hosting.Let me refer, I´ve got that ti... Latest reply by 俊儀0
    Hi! I need help restricting my Summer season June 22 - August 31 reservations to Saturday to Saturday. Our properties do weekly turn overs and I keep getting short term and a variety of off days reservation requests. I don't want to discourage guests. I ... Latest reply by Chuck141