iphone - switching account

Choi4
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

iphone - switching account

Hi, I have one account and my sis has one. She uses android and easily to switch between those two accounts on airbnb app but on iphone I have to log out one account and log in to another one with keep entering the password on each account. is anyone using iphone and having the same issue? thanks! 

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Choi4

I think the issue here is that you likely have two accounts which is a violation of Airbnb's terms of service.  Your sister likely only has one account.  If you only had one acocunt that you used for both hosting and travelling, you would be able to click on your profile to choose "Switch to hosting/travelling".

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

2 accounts is not a violation you can set up a hotel in one account and another hotel in another account. I have two hotels in different accounts  and 6 apts on different accounts, ppl should inform themselves before giving a wrong opinion. Yes you can switch between acc in android app but no in iPhone app so far.