What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb comunity, I dont know if someone has experience this but I had 23 euros of travel credit and their not in my account any more!! Could someone help me. Is not like the coupon where you have a code. This is in the account but mine is gone!! Latest reply by Mindaugas1
    Hi there,If somebody know how I can delete my own public response. It's not positive, nor negative, just extended answer to my great guest which could be private. There is no any secrets or forbidden info but I don't want that it would be public. Any idea... Latest reply by Pavel13
    I've received an invoice for a new room booking for one night that states the price as £1 less than my fixed price. I've make previous single room bookings and there's not been a problem. How can I correct fee? I'd be glad for some help with this. rega... Latest reply by Pat47
    When I listed my room, I didn't change the extra charge for extra guests from "after 1" to after 2" so my guest was charged extra for their stay. How do I correct this? I see that I can issue a refund to them but I assume this is when they have already ... Latest reply by Cindy38
    Hi airbnb community,I had a recent guest who damaged my furniture. I am currently going through the resolution center. My question regards a review and I need your suggestions. Basically this guest was a high-maintenance, but I was OK with this since I ha... Latest reply by Eloise0
    This evening a guest wants to cancel a 4 days reservation that was supposed to start yesterday. There is virtually no way to find another guest to rent my place for even a portion of the rental period. And I don't know how to cancel the reservation at thi... Latest reply by Ange2
    I don´t get any confirmation of payout method ?How do I know if it´s working ?And also I have my first reservation, how do I see when the guest has made the payment to airbnb ? Thank you in advance Cesar Latest reply by Cindy38