What Hosts are saying

I have set my base price at €120 for night. I do not understand how a reservation has come through priced at €17 per night? How has this occurred Latest reply by Greg-Or-Lani0
    Hi all, I'm new to hosting. I've got two five star ratings so far (yay!) but they don't seem to be showing next to my profile in search results. Any idea why? All of the other properties in my area have star ratings showing under the thumbnail pic of the... Latest reply by Jordan33
    Hi, We are new to hosting and so far we have only had three Airbnb guests. We also received three reviews but now one has disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else? It is a positive review and we would like to have it back:) Also, is there any way to ... Latest reply by Mike77
    Hi!I have a place with 3 rooms, and now mostly families are up to 5 so they take only 2 of my 3 rooms. I would like to make the 3rd room (or any by guest desire) avaliable the same time. Idea - I ask people who are staying at my place, if they agree to sh... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0