What Hosts are saying

Hi, I use Airbnb quite often to book places to stay mainly in London and Paris. Often I book a week or two in advance but recently have found a number of available rooms turn out not to be unavailable, usually this will involve a days waiting to find out ... Latest reply by Helga0
    One of my client asking to cancel the rooms reservation and he ask me to help for not charging the money. So I told him I agreed. I am totally new in Airbnb as a host so I ask him to do the cancellation. But he told me that he should send me an request an... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    Bonjour ,jais un appartement a hydra,alger,algerie exactement,et jaimerais beneficier dune seance photo airbnb,comment faire?? merci.
    I made a claim on my guests security deposit for some breakages and also additional cleaning due to the unhygienic mess they left when they checked out (6 hours late).It's been over 72 hours since the claim was lodged and I've heard nothing from him or Ai... Latest reply by Janet78
    Hi-- I just listed my personal residence and got my very first guests. They are coming to our town from CHINA (we're in MN) for a major event in town next month. A couple things-- we won't be there-- we're renting the whole house. What's the best way ... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0