Calendar notation

Carolyn159
Level 2
Austin, TX

Calendar notation

Hi all-

Is there an option to highlight our calendar in some way for us to quickly identify if we have blocked specific dates for family or friends?  I love the blue highlighting which is displayed when we have an Airbnb booking. However, it would be nice to have another highlighting option to quickly visualize other blocked nights (ie: another color or a location to put the friend/family member name prominently in the calendar quick view). I’m always afraid I’m going to accidentally open-up a date to Airbnb which I already have blocked off for a family member.

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Carolyn159 

You can add a note to blocked days,for example the name of the familymember. Select dates in the calender, and then click on  "add" next to text "private note" and type your text. (It is located at the bottom of the same screen were you can set the selected dates to "blocked" or " available"). The note will show up when hoovering over the blocked days. It is not visible to guests.

Carolyn159
Level 2
Austin, TX

Thanks, Emiel!  I do add notes with my family member name in the notes section, but when I look on the calendar quick view (not the details section), there is only a slash indicating the date(s) I have blocked-off. There doesn’t seem to be a way for me to automatically see in a quick glance who I have blocked the dates for.

Jennifer3397
Level 1
Grand Manan, Canada

Thank you for asking this! It is my biggest frustration. But I also cannot see when I’ve clicked on the specific date what/where the note has gone. Any help is great! Thanks!