Calendar problem

Debbie-And-Arnulfo0
Level 3
San Antonio, TX

Calendar problem

Anyone else having calendar issues.  My host calendar is correct however looking at my calendar as a potential guest, I am seeing 4 blocks of days that are unavailable which is incorrect.  24 days that I can not get bookings, I called support this morning.  She couldn't figure it out and said that it was a technical support problem and that hopefully I would be called in a few days????  Its showing Aug. 21- Sept.3 as the first incorrect blocking and I asked her if they could address it today.  But of course not.  I have changed pricing, switched to instant booking but nothing is working.  
Any suggestions?  Thanks!  Debbie

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Debbie-And-Arnulfo0 

Somehow the dates are blocked in the system. If you are sure your hosting calender show them as available (select the dates, does option "price calculator" show up on screen at right side ? If so, click it and see if calculation is made). Otherwise block them manually (and save). After that unblock those dates (and save). Now check if they are available.

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Alex1816
Level 1
New York, NY

having the same issue, I clearly have dates available and open in my host calendar, but when I look at a preview as a potential guest, there's a whole week blocked off, tech support provided no solution, incredibly frustrating... tried everything from blocking/opening the dates, changing prices, de-listing and re-listing the apartment, nothing works

the only temporary solution I came up with was to create exact copy of the listing and use a new calendar... unfortunately the new listing has 0 reviews

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Debbie-And-Arnulfo0 @Alex1816 

to make it simple - go to your calendar, select those dates and you will get a slide form on the right side of your screen. Scroll down to "Rule sets" and choose " None" then scroll down and click on "save" button

Debbie-And-Arnulfo0
Level 3
San Antonio, TX

Thank you so much!  I just figured that out last night.  I never heard from support in 10 days and was so frustrated that I listed on another rental site.  I had remembered seeing that “rule sets” around the time my calendar got screwed up, but then it disappeared.  When I noticed it again yesterday I played around and solved the problem!  But thank you for responding!