Calendar sync problem

Elsa-Björg0
Level 2
Reykjavík, Iceland

Calendar sync problem

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with Airbnb and HomeAway sync.

It's always worked out but now it shows me this on HomeAway:

"Airbnb has not been able to sync for more than 72 hours. The URL may have changed or the service may be down."

Can anyone help? I do not want people to double book 😞

I've compared the calendars and they do not show the same results so I am nervous about this.

With thanks in advance,

Elsa

94 Replies 94

Eventually it will but then all of the sudden it won't work on Airbnb when you least expect it. It will always show and work on vrbo calendar.

You just need to make sure if you get a vrbo to go into Airbnb and block those dates. Have a back up.

Joel424
Level 2
Cumming, GA

2 years later...

i have been doing HomeAway for some time and recently added AirBnB. I find that my exported AirBnB calendar syncs to HomeAway within a few minutes.  The reverse side (AirBnB pulling from HomeAway) works fine on initial import and whenever I click the manual sync (import) button (on my PC), but does not happen otherwise.  Clearly it is set up correctly, and even AirBnB support admits there is some problem on their end but nothing seems to be getting resolved. Anyone else in this situation?

Carl12
Level 8
Madrid, Spain

Hi all. I got the airbnb ical and when I put it in booking it works, however, homeaway is calling it invalid url. Anyone have the same issue and somehow gotten around it?

@Carl12

Where did you find the Airbnb ical address?   When I look in the Sync calendars is shows my calendar name and on the right is a refresh or manual sync symbol and garbage can. 

Underneath I see Import and Export calendar but it does nothing when I click on them other than underlining when I hover over them. 

I would like the url I used with Air bnb calendar as it is working fine; our VRBO calendar is not working syncing.

We use a google ical for main entry and I would like to see that the url is the same as what I am having issues with over at VRBO. 

Thank you for any help

Guy-Clair0
Level 1
Paris, FR

I am having the same issue. The calendar is not synchronized with my GMAIL. 
It is like if it was static.

Anybody can help me ?