What Hosts are saying

I'm a new host on Airbnb. I've had a very bad experience hosting.. It concerns a bad review. Most was due to construction on adjacent property (disclosed in my listing in terms of both days and hours expected). A guest named Kara checked in for 28 ... Latest reply by Karen1926
    My base rate is 95 euros per night, but my payout rate is 80 euros. There is also an amount taken out as a service fee....does this mean that I am paying AirBNB 15 euros per night and then an additional fee?. Booking.com charges 12% . What percentage of t... Latest reply by Lindsay239
    Hi everyone, im looking at this listing and we already started a conversation. However, I don’t quite understand why she has the same listing with different rates and different calendars. I asked her and she just said “there is no difference I just hired ... Latest reply by Anton183
    Hi, I am fairly new to Air bnb and would like to receive feedback on my listing.https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37513099? I've put a lot of work and hope to increase my income significantly thanks to it. There are many of you who have been in this business ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I am fairly new to Air bnb and would like to receive feedback on my listing. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37513099? I've put a lot of work and hope to increase my income significantly thanks to it. There are many of you who have been in this busine... Latest reply by Leanne99
    We are considering listing our 1 bedroom log cabin on the Isle of Wight on AirBnb but are concerned about the remoteness to our home. We live on the mainland and are about 2hrs away from the property. Does anyone have experience of hosting a property from... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi everyone, I am thinking of listing our family farm in NSW on AirBNB, it is beautiful but quite isolated. has anyone had experience with listing a farm on tank water (can't drink tap water) and no wifi or no mobile reception. I'm really interested in ot... Latest reply by Katty14