What Hosts are saying

HI allI haven't received my last payout dated from 4-8 September. The last time this happened I called an number and spoke to someone to get it sorted but I can't find that number anymore online. Anyone got any advice on what I can do?Many thanks!Emily Latest reply by Lizzy11
    My accountant is wondering if there is a way to set up a login and password for a bookkeeper that has restricted access to information? Latest reply by Emiel1
    hey guys, please need some idea im a new host fresh from the boat ! ☺️ i have guest that they have an emergency and need to return the keys to me week before check out. is she get refund from that? thank you appreciate it! Latest reply by Ana1136
    As a host, I have gotten burned twice this summer with people leaving messes beyond the expected (one including uncleaned vomit), which required extra time and $ to my cleaning person. I do not require a security deposit, and am considering doing so now. ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi all,I'm relatively new to airbnb. I have 3 reviews of all 5 stars.The last review even though it has all 5 stars in accuracy,check in, cleanliness etc has ovearall rating 1 star.Is that possible or it's a system's fault ?I've already sent to support bu... Latest reply by Ana1136