What Hosts are saying

A pending request in my email box has the usual red 'accept or decline' tab, but when I click on this there is NO accept/decline option in new layout - I've looked everywhere...anyone know where it is these days ??? Latest reply by Betty21
    Hi, I've been hosting for more than a year and have never cancelled nor had any major concerns about guests who book. But I have a major concern about a booking coming up in a few weeks. He's already asked to add more people than are allowed, and his st... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is this real or spam?When I clicked on the familiar pink bar, 'update payout info' it took me to 'Explore' not hosting?It says I must update before October 18 2019.Anyone else in Australia getting this message?Thanks. x Latest reply by Toni173
    Can anyone tell me why guest do not leave a tip when they are pleased with their stay and everything is spotless ! Whenever I stay somewhere I always leave a tip for the house keeper . Latest reply by Susan151
    Dear all,I am looking for a locker for my guests' private door. I have a glass sliding door that currently only locks from inside. My property is rented, so I don't want to invest a lot of money on this purchase.Any ideas, please?Thank you in advance. Na... Latest reply by Astrid213
    I have had a scenario with a homeless guest, showing up at door at midnight. I sheltered her, even knowing she was homeless.She paid for one night stay, then she wouldn't leave home.With the help of Airbnb I had her leave my home.After she left, she leav... Latest reply by Lida29