What Hosts are saying

Hello, i had a guest break a couch/chair of mine. $300 chair...The guest admitted to breaking it via text. I opened a case with the screen shot of the text. I requested the $300 from the guest and waited the required 72 hours after request. No movement. O... Latest reply by Andrea2893
    Hi There The last 2 x reservations we received were automatically accepted? (without conformation from me the host) Does anyone know how/why this happened? Is there a feature I have turned on by accident? Any help would be much appreciated Jonny & Inez.... Latest reply by Andrea2893
    Hi! I need to cancel a reservation which starts in 16 hours for urgent matters. The system does not allow me to cancel it. I have called the guest and helping her to find a new accomodation. She doesn't know how to cancel either. What can we do? I wish th... Latest reply by Andrea2893
    Hello team airbnbfew days ago when i was searching for an apartment on some famous website i came across this guy name 'yuliyan' who was offering an apartment for 550 euros so I contacted him. he told me he is from london and has a home which he don't use... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello Folks, I have a single 2 floors, 4 bedrooms house with pool, yard, and mountain&city view in Chino Hills. Also, A 3b3b house with pool on Benedict Dr in Beverly hills. I am looking for a responsible and professional property manager who has the ex...
    Hi! I'm looking for long term house renting and I found one I like. I contacted the host and he sent me this: "Hi again, I bought the apartment for my daughter when she started her studies in Portugal. All the bills + 1 parking are included in the rent... Latest reply by Animesh-Keshav0
    I'm trying to sync the calendars on two listings inside airbnb. i can't work out where to do it im a super host and familiar with the site, but feeling a bit silly as I'm sure it should be straight forward. Help, braintrust! Latest reply by Andrea2893
    I was a little frustrated recently when a guest gave us a 1 rating for communication. They claimed they sent us a message and that we never responded. The message feed for that guest/reservation in Airbnb clearly shows no message was sent, leaving me to... Latest reply by Dawn-And-B-J-0
    Ok, I had an issue and could not find the answer in the community. When I searched for how to contact support it seems a lot of people had similar problems and didn't know how to contact support. So let's make this easy: SUPPORT:Call us+1-415-800-5959Call... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello community! After the new Los Angeles regulation, I have switched my profile to Long term (31 days or more). Any tips on how to get more inquiries for longer term? I was always fully booked short term, but after a few weeks as long term, I’ve only ha... Latest reply by Ann72