What Hosts are saying

Could I ask a question, please? I’ve had a request from a party of one to book my three bedroom 105 sq m apartment. I’ve replied asking why one person would want a flat so large but have had no reply, also I’m worried they might want a party flat. If I ... Latest reply by David4355
    Hello everyone, I created a team, but how the payment works?Is it possible that the payment goes for me, and after I manage with my team members? Because of taxes that may aply, my team members prefer this way. Latest reply by Andrea2893
    Hello, I received this email and I want to see if it fake or not :"Hello again,Thank you for your very quick response, as I told you I am in Spain, but this is not a problem for this transaction because I still have a contract with Airbnb, and they will h... Latest reply by Helen3
    Does anyone know how to remove oneself from the Airbnb Magazine subscription? Because I have 2 listings I get 2 magazines - neither of which is ever even cracked open. It's an extreme waste of paper and trees, etc. Latest reply by John47
    Dear!You must trust on my words. The reservation Jakub Sep 13 - Sep 15, 2019Apartmaji Maja 2give me 2 stars. I just tell him, that it isnt fear come with a big dog and left apartment with full dog hair. That day I put another guest in another apartment, b... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello everyone, it's my first time posting here, so I'm not sure I'm asking in the right place. I want to have my listing available for booking, but, without being able to check-in on some specific days.For example: the check-in cannot happen from Oct 5th... Latest reply by Fahim2