What Hosts are saying

zdrastvuite u mina bili gosti na 15 iuna Odnu noch posle etavo broney ne bilo .minimalnay sumaa kotoru i mogu vinesti 60 dolarof no unmina vsa suma sastavliaet 38 mne interesno kak i mogu poluchit etu summy zaranie spasibo Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am about to call the news this is so bad. They say now they took they takes only in 2019. NOT TRUE. Refuse to give us that in writing and refuse to pay the missed tax. Its an mystery as to why they collected tax on OLDER listings but not this 1 out of 1... Latest reply by Christina-Strommen0
    I had a man book out my off-grid cabin (25 minutes down a logging road and 40 minutes from the town his workers were to be working in) last week. This was a last-minute booking and I did tell him in his request to book that we were far away from the town ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Добрый день!В нашем объекте Guesthouse and hostel не можем изменить настройки по минимальному количеству ночей в пятницу и субботу (хотим поменять на 1 ночь), но система выдает ошибку, и также не получается изменить на бронирование по местам, т.к. сколько... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have just found out that you did not collect the required 6 percent state tax that you collect on all my listings. I have been on the phone for 2 hours. I am in shock. We agreed to allow you to collect it because it is required. The listing is from 2018...
    Dear fellow hosts, you know when you have a terrible guest so you look up previous host comments and you cannot believe how great they are? Well this leads me to think that many other hosts, including myself, have a philosophy of if you have nothing noce... Latest reply by Melissa346