Can't edit listing

Jos27
Level 1
Cowaramup, Australia

Can't edit listing

Hi guys, I have 4 listings that have been active for 18 months. I recently went in to edit and change photos etc and literally all the edit buttons in the manage listing section are hazy and don't work! Not sure what is going on- I've sent numerous help messgaes to Airbnb but no reply. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks!

9 Replies 9
Kimberly334
Level 2
Redmond, WA

I can't offer you any help, but I can sort of second your problem. I've been trying to edit photos today, but every time I click on the photo link (inside the edit page for any of my listings) the browser page tries to get there but ends up going blank. 

My computer just did a big update, and I suspect compatability issues.

Wendy117
Level 10
Bexley, Australia

@Jos27 @Kimberly334   me too about 4 hours ago but its working now.

having same problems. I can't add things like cleaning fees (edit is greyed out) and I can't snooze my listing until I get it fixed. Any suggestions?

Serge

Linda388
Level 1
Worthing, United Kingdom

I am the same. All edit buttons are greyed out

I'm late to this party- I was dealing with the same problem but found an annoying round-about way to edit the listing. 

After you get to the listing page, you click the three dots>edit>preview listing (top right button)>scroll down a little and click "edit summary"

Are your listing is connected to a channel manager? You can check in the section below :

https://www.airbnb.com/account-settings/privacy-and-sharing is so some software takes over control of some settings.

For the listing description check the content length as described here https://airbnbase.com/save-button-inactive/

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Thanks @Antra12 for the link to Airbase and info restricting to 500 words - it seems silly to have such a short number of words/ characters.

I've recently tried to edit "The Space" as it highlighted content concerns, we couldn't so much as change a word and save it.

It suggested we had one or more words that were not able to be used - so in my wisdom, because I thought it was strange this hasn't happened before I went through it with a fine tooth comb.

Hotspot / Hot-spot is the only word I could think of that may perhaps be picking up as unacceptable but it's not.

I've refreshed the page and it appears to still be showing as Listed so anyone else who has this issue that may help give you Peace of Mind.

I also have the same issue with one of my photos which has a longer description so I've left that as it is - it's one that various Guests have said they like to.

We have had ongoing issues with the Green "Save" button not working in Notifications, Amenities and other places so can only surmise there's ongoing IT problems somewhere within ABB own systems.

Meanwhile I also tried to provide "Feedback" in relation to it and that wouldn't so much as work either because, once again, yet another "Green button" was NOT functioning...on that page

Please get your IT Team to look into and fix up @Brian @Catherine-Powell as it defeats the purpose of having these options & functions.

Thanks in advance

My listing shows 2 Bedrooms and 0 (zero) beds.  I cannot edit the "0 Bed" out.  I don't know how it got there to begin with.  Any suggestions?

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Roxanne148 

A good guide to doing this was done by @Emiel1  in this post a few minutes ago:

number of beds