Can't finish publishing a listing

Can't finish publishing a listing

Listing details, Booking settings, Availability, Pricing, and Local laws all have green check marks but when I clicked next on any of the tabs it seems to just refresh the page and not go to the next tab or finish the listing. I called the phone line and they wouldnt help me until I completed the payout option which I plan on adding later. Please help.

7 Replies 7
John926
Level 1
Gabian, France

Having exactly the same problem. It keeps telling me I have only completed 14% but I have filled absolutely everything, many many times. The listing still keeps saying 'finish listing', there is nothing else to do, pressing next just refreshes the page and there is no 'activate listing' option. Maddening !!!!

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@WoodSpring-Suites-Bakers0 Completing the payout option is a way for Airbnb to verify the aspiring host. Bank details are sensitive data and only serious hosts (no scammers) will complete that. Of course then life will tell the rest of the story... 🙂

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Stephane56
Level 2
Phuket, Thailand

Hi, I have exactly the same issue. In my case, the payout can't be the reason as I've been using airbnb for several years with this account, and already received plenty of payouts. I just try to add a new property of mine, but same issue "you're done 14% with your listing". 

Me too, same problem!  Frustrating, as this is my 4th listing.

Dana100
Level 1
Montauk, NY

I am having the exact same problem.  I am trying to add a 4th listing.  My payout options are all fininshed already. I have been receiveing payments for years.

Phyllis29
Level 3
Dallas, TX

I had the exact same issue. I contacted support with abysmal result, and noticed in other posts that they respond faster on Twitter (bizarre imo) so I contacted them there and got an email from a case manager. They acknowledge that this is a problem and say they are working on it, for whatever that is worth.

22 June 2019 and the issue is still there, unresolved. (((