Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Cancel guets booking

Hi i want cancel guest booking under guest request

6 Replies 6
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Kevin1085  never cancel a booking yourself, even if you get a message saying the guest wants to cancel- if you agree this will make the cancellation on your behalf!

If the guest wishes to cancel they should do so themselves or contact Airbnb customer support directly.

Best wishes

Paul.

Kevin1085
Level 1

i got it, thanks Paul
Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Kevin1085  No, I don't think you want to do that.  If your guest wants to cancel, they are able to cancel everything from their end.  A guest who wants YOU to cancel for them is really trying to get back their service fees.  Don't do it, airbnb will end up penalizing you.

Kevin1085
Level 1

Luckily i find another to let them stay our property, problem was solved, thanks Mark

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

@Kevin1085 The guest must cancel from his side alone or Airbnb will punish YOU. The guest must contact Airbnb or you can contact Airbnb on behalf of the guest. They can read your messages that it is the guest that wish to cancel not you and contact the guest so they can cancel. You must never ever cancel from your side 🙂

Kevin1085
Level 1

I had an experience from you guys and i still learning to know all happens, thanks Sandra.