What Hosts are saying

Hi, After a horrible stay at a listing where amenities were defected and/or missing, Airbnb support team promised me a full reimburse over the phone several days ago. We continued over chat but they seem to be ignoring the case now. Does anyone have a si... Latest reply by Tommy118
    I have guests booked for this coming weekend under the Moderate Cancellation policy, but with a foot of snow in the Western Washington low lands, and more expectedtoday/tomorrow, I want to offer my guests an additonal few days to cancel without a penalty... Latest reply by Emiel1
    One host came in my bedroom and wanted to close bedroom door, not locked. But the door breaked !! so he was prisonner, then he went by the balcon....After, i need to call in urgence a professionnel to open door ! He made it bu i payed around 320 euros. Ca... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Your listing has been temporarily pausedBecause you declined multiple consecutive reservation requests, your listing has been temporarily paused and removed from search results. You can reactivate and come back to hosting after learning more about Accepta... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi everyone, I am a new host on AirBnB and am hoping to rent out my Spanish villa over the summer months. We have set up a listing and been active online for a few months now, but have not had any reservation requests come through. When we tried searchin... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I have 15 kids in my Airbnb tonight. They are 16-18 years old. I allow only 10 people in my house at once. Nobody under 18 is allowed to use the site. Nobody 18 and older is allowed to rent on behalf of a kid. Airbnb tell me these people are entitled t... Latest reply by Emiel1