What Hosts are saying

My guest checked in on Fev 05, 2019 and out on Fev 08, 2019 but the payment is still pending. I already sent several emails saying that the problem is with the airbnb itself, but they told me that the payment was already sent by them, but it was not, if i...
    I had a guest last year who almost stayed nearly a month at my place. I even gave him a positive review.During his last week of stay my local driver had some bad experience with him that he was so rude and very demanding and even tells my driver that he w... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Apparently one of my guests earlier in the year had called the ambulance, and now I have a huge ambulance bill mailed to my property under the guest's name. How should I handle this? Nothing is under my name, just mailed to my address. Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi guys Advice needed should I complain to air bnb about the condition for the swimming pool see pics below of what it should look like and currently. I messaged the host on day one to say we were not too happy about it with a toddler and a baby it was ... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    • A27C10AE-82ED-47E5-853B-53AF9753CBD1.jpeg
    • 89AD9E41-388E-42F3-A812-92FE6F15B504.jpeg
    What is the process of filing a complaint on AirBnb? My host accepted my payment, but then had to cancel because it wasn't the correct rate! I believe once the payment was received, the booking should be set in stone. Can anyone help with this? Latest reply by Emiel1