Cancel

Katka2
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Cancel

Hello I have a problem, accidently I agreed with hosting one guy with his family and I texted him immediately about mistake and we cancelled it. No problem from his side, but since then my calendar has grey dots and the dates are not available for others now. How could I manage this? Thank you for your help.
6 Replies 6
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Katka2, if YOU cancelled it then the dates will be blocked out and no-one can book them. That is one of the ways that Airbnb punishes hosts for cancelling (more info here).

Is here some way how could I contact them to explain the situation and to make it open for new reservations?
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Katka2, well you could try at the methods and numbers given here but there's no guarantee they will do it.

Thanks a lot for you help 🙂
JT-On-Behalf-Of0
Level 3
Santa Clara, CA

Katka,

You definitely don't want to be the one to cancel due to the penalties hosts receive when they cancel.  Here's Airbnb's number in case they can do something for you given the circumstances:  415-800-5959.

Good luck!

Alex-and-Oppy0
Level 1
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi there airbnb community, my query is also in regards to Cancellations. A couple of weeks ago I had to cancel a booking for my space. I issued a full refund to the guest, however, she says she has still not recieved the refund. Does anyone have any advice about how I would go about resolving such an issue with Airbnb? Hope to hear back from you shortly. Regards, Alex.