Level 1
Birmingham, AL

Cash out

How do I get paid where do I cash out 

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Garrett52  You mean you posted a listing and hosted a guest without actually reading through all the information provided for hosts on the site, setting up your payout method, etc? That's pretty basic stuff that hosts do before going live with their listing.

Go to the Help pages on the Airbnb website and look up Hosting Help, then "Payout Preferences". You can't get paid if you haven't got your payout info registered. Then it's all automatic, you'll get paid, you don't have to request payment.

New hosts don't get paid until 30 days after their first hosting stay. After that, it should come a day after the guest checks in.

While you're in the Help pages, it's a good idea to read all the info provided there for hosts, all of which will come in handy.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Garrett52
Level 1
Birmingham, AL

I’ve never done this before I need help

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Garrett52  You mean you posted a listing and hosted a guest without actually reading through all the information provided for hosts on the site, setting up your payout method, etc? That's pretty basic stuff that hosts do before going live with their listing.

Go to the Help pages on the Airbnb website and look up Hosting Help, then "Payout Preferences". You can't get paid if you haven't got your payout info registered. Then it's all automatic, you'll get paid, you don't have to request payment.

New hosts don't get paid until 30 days after their first hosting stay. After that, it should come a day after the guest checks in.

While you're in the Help pages, it's a good idea to read all the info provided there for hosts, all of which will come in handy.