What Hosts are saying

Airbnb website crashed after i filled all my bank details and clicked continue or something similar yesterday. I am not sure whehther the booking was successful. I tried to send a message by click contact host, but an error message pop up said either airb... Latest reply by Linda108
    We are Five star hosts that just completed our first full season. We recently had two guests who invited many dozens of friends to the home and absolutely destroyed the home with vomit and urine everywhere, plugged toilets, damaged fixtures, ruined beddi... Latest reply by Pete28
    I had a problem today with a request, I sent an special offer to a guest and I blocked the days waiting for the answer, then this situation expired and Airbnb didn’t send me a mail so I didn’t know about. i gave this guest to think a couple of days and th...
    How do I prevent guests from using things they shouldn't, such as the laundry room, when I am not home? My water usage went from 4000 gals a month to 12,000 gals a month, just from guests washing items they had in storage, and one guest stayed 5 weeks a... Latest reply by Erin219