What Hosts are saying

Hi! Does anyone know if and how I can temporarily deactive my account or listing? My home will not be available for about a year or more. And I don't want to lose all the reviews that I had! Thanks Mike Latest reply by Robin4
    I have my settings on smart pricing with min at 225 . Why am I getting accepted reservations with 204 as a nightly amount ? I feel bad raising the price but I never agreed to any amount such as 204. How and why is Airbnb deciding and using a price much lo... Latest reply by Letti0
    I would like to say I don't mind smokers but I would't like to have them in my home even if they do not smoke in the house, the smell they have is strong enought to make me and my family unconfortable. How can avoid or stop smokers booking my place ? Latest reply by Chris232
    Hallo 1: Ich habe im Kalender vereinzelt die Preise geändert. Wenn ich nun den Basis-Preis ändere, werden die von Hand geänderten Preise nicht angepasst... Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Preise zurück zu setzen? 2: Gibt es die Möglichkeit den Multikalende... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello Air Bnb I was wondering why the houses ive selected on the app and the messages from the people online aren't showing in the web platform as there is a bug in the responding on the app and id prefer to speak to the home owners from my computer. Loo... Latest reply by Cormac0
    how can we tell if our travel coupons are still valid? we have ben awarded two, but can't see anything in our profile.. i guess they have expired? Latest reply by Elena87