Change Fees Listing Fees

Answered!
Darragh1
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

Change Fees Listing Fees

Hi there,

Curious about a couple of changes I'd like to make for my listing:

1. Changing my cleaning fee: Will my new reservations be notified of the change in cleaning fees?
  2. Changing my occupany base. I have it set to 6 but I'd really like it set to 3 or 4 and have the additional person thing happen. If I change from 6 to 4, will that affect my current reservation bookings bill or is there a way to make it so that it comes into effect from here on out?

Thank you all!

1 Best Answer
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Darragh1  It will not change your previous booking the cleaning fee in place at the time of booking will stay the some on prior reservations and guests can not be asked to pay more once they have a confirmed booking. All future booking will have the new cleaning fee and per guest changes applied once you change them. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Darragh1  It will not change your previous booking the cleaning fee in place at the time of booking will stay the some on prior reservations and guests can not be asked to pay more once they have a confirmed booking. All future booking will have the new cleaning fee and per guest changes applied once you change them. 

Awesome! Thanks Letti, that's what I was hoping to hear. Also the same applies with changing the people number?