Change address AFTER Booking - Need LIVE Customer Support

Fran39
Level 2
Denver, CO

Change address AFTER Booking - Need LIVE Customer Support

Hello,

I'm getting extremely frustrated as I can't seem to find a way to contact a live person at Airbnb.  I need to change my address after already having a few reservations.  I looked everywhere & found the below where it says 'contact us' to change your address, but it doesn't take my anywhere relevant where I can find this information. It's like an endless loop of contact the community, etc....

My address is wrong

If the address of your listing is wrong, the neighbourhood for your home may be incorrect as well. To change the address before your first booking, you can edit your listing. If you’ve already booked a reservation, you’ll need to contact us to change your address.

I would genuinely appreciate it if anyone could help me reach a live customer support person that can help my change my address, please. Airbnb doesn't recognize my address & it seems that many people cannot search & find my listing.  I'm a new host, that tries to make updates on my listing almost daily to keep it coming up in the search but have not had any bookings in a few weeks. 

Grateful for any assistance 🙂 

Thank you everyone! 

Fran

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Fran39

I'm suprised it didn't come up when you searched in these forums. It's our most popular question and has been asked and answered hundreds of times.

If you can't find it through the search function, try the 2nd post Community Help forum CONTACT AIRBNB which includes all the customer service numbers and the social media accounts.

Hello, I have the same problem. I have had to create a standard msg. I send to each reservation explaning my address is wrong, and this is my correct address.  I can't keep doing this. can someone tell me whom I should contact.  thank you mary

Mary453
Level 1
Galway, Ireland

hello fran,

contact air b&b    1 855 424 7262, may have a twenty minute wait.  hope you get through 

regards mary.