What Hosts are saying

Hi all, my guest checked in today informed us that he found the tv is broken when he turns on the tv. Other than the current guest, I cant think of anyone that broke the tv. I have contacted Airbnb and still waiting for the respond. Meanwhile I’m very anx... Latest reply by Spices0
    I was checking my calendar for December and noticed a 7 night booking. I can locate a message or e mail that I even accepted the booking. I have looked back in all my messages and the request is not there. Also searched my e mails with guest name and noth... Latest reply by Bruce320
    hi, i m contacting from mongolia. When i m listing my property on your platform, i have registered our CEO as a legal owner, but our major shareholders opposed this and i m gonna change the owner now, how can i do that?
    Hi all, I have been a Airbnb host for 6 years; I have made a few lifelong friend by hosting and love the experience of sharing my city with travelers. This year, I have had a number of yucky experiences with men who have yelled at me, berated me, then lef... Latest reply by Allegra19
    I am already starting to be really upset by this situation, which have been discussed here quite a lot. The over all rating does reflecting at all the category rating, I find it almost impossible to be a sufperhost. To all of my lower ratings it is the ca... Latest reply by Alice595
    Hello, I have just updaste my Listings to reflect an increase pricing for Fri/Sat. Saved my work but when I look at Calendars, the normal weekday price is still showing for the weekend dates.Is there a time-lag in updating the Calendars or am I missing so... Latest reply by Emiel1