Changing default payout method

Inna5
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Changing default payout method

Does anybody know how to change a defaul payment method?

Thank you

11 Replies 11

This doesnt work for me - I am unable to select "Add Payout Method" WHY??

David600
Level 1
Earlwood, Australia

I'm in the same boat, I want the same payment as payout method, but can't change the default setting on that page? Any ideas anyone? thanks.

Shona6
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

Add your new payout method, then select the 'options' against it and it will give you 'default' as a choice in that.

You can then go to the drop down option on your old default setting and it will give you an option to remove it.

Hope this helps. 

Hello Shona,

Sorry for disturbing, but I hope maybe you know the answer...

I'd like to add new payout method, but after I click for the "next" button, nothing happens...do you know why maybe? Or do you have any direct contacts to airbnb?

I lost my payoneer card and the payouts arriving to that card...and I cannot change it. 

Thanks a lot!

Eszter

Hello. This seems to be an issue for a lot of people. I'm trying to contact someone from costumber service but cannot find out. Do you know any number or e mail or any way I can talk to someone from Airbnb?

Thank you very much.

Luciana

I'm having same issues....what happened to airbnb customer service??? 

"Options" button for changing default does not work. How do we contact Airbnb?

I'm having the same problem. I set up PayPal as my default when I set up my AirBnB account but I now want to change it so the funds go directly to my bank account but it won't let me. I go through the whole process of entering my bank details but when I complete the process, the bank account isn't listed as an option. It is very frustrating.

Lynn120
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

I have the this issue.
When attempting to change payout method default, I click on the "Options" dropdown.  It flashes the options for a second then they disappear, I am unable to change my default (and that bank account has been closed!)  I have the same results in Chrome and Firefox.

Ana791
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

same here, i have added a payout and it would let me split in between payout methods but not to change (and delete the other)