What Hosts are saying

So, basically I wanted to start a thread for opinion, thoughts and the best process for ourselves in a situation. We dont want to disclose any information as I wouldnt want to ruin someones reputation or anything of the sort. Anyway, Myself and my partner... Latest reply by Jay492
    Can someone please tell me where exactly on the enquiry page is the "Send Special Offer" button?I can never find it and it is really frustrating as makes the whole process of enquiry/accept very very cumbersome Why cant there be 3 options all beside each ... Latest reply by Cheryl469
    I see special characters with the long strings with variable names:mys.listing_picker.change_listinglistings_manager.listing_details.preview_listing_banner.Preview_listing_textlistings_manager.title for overview section card.listings_manager.number_of_pho... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I have a past guest who has not provided a review. I've sent a message politely requesting a review from them but received no reply or a review. The 14 day period has expired. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Paul1255
    I was refused a booking today by an Airbnb host because my adult son has autism. The dates were available to book. I sent the host a message asking about wifi connection in his flat due to my son depending on it to use his iPad for his communication need... Latest reply by Paul1255