What Hosts are saying

Another day another blatant example of how two faced and discriminatory you people are Airbnb are towards us hosts compared to guests They can literally do and say WHATEVER they want, anytime they want and NOTHING will ever happen to them I just had a guy... Latest reply by Helen3
    When and where will I get a invoice for my reservation? Not the VAT invoice but overall invoice with total amount and exchange rate.Thank you! Latest reply by Vusal1
    I just had a lovely chat with the Airbnb call centre after I made a complaint about the time taken for us to receive payment after airbnb releases our payout ..Today with instant money transfer platforms such as OSKO .There is no excuse for the time it ta... Latest reply by Chamara1
    Hi I've been in this place this is the 2nd night. A guest is smoking weed/marijuana in their room but the smell is spreading to the whole house ive contacted the host but he doesnt seem interested or bothered . Ive also contacted air b n b . I'm thinking ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    I recently undertook a world-first adventure in Korea. However my South Korean Airbnb Host threw out my personal items worth over AU$800. Messages between us show this. This wasn't anything to have to interpret or adjudicate. He admitted to throwing the i... Latest reply by Sarah977