Getting paid!

Chenchen0
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Getting paid!

Hi hosts,

I have just started hosting beginning of July from Canada. A month later after 3 - 4 bookings, I have not received a penny as payout from Airbnb. I have setup two accounts for direct payment so far, both that says "Can't process payouts. Remove and try adding again." (I've double checked the account over and again with no problem) 

The tricky part is Airbnb account support claims the first 3 payouts have already been issued to me, yet my bank received nothing, nor anything pending from Airbnb. I also have never received the 3 cents trial payout from WorldPay for verification. 

Getting airbnb to agree that there must have been some issues with the payouts, and have someone from payment department to get in touch with me has been a pain and impossible. It's SO frustrating getting bounced back and forth between Airbnb and the bank. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can reach out to anyone/department on Airbnb that has a little more power than "there's nothing I can do at this moment.." ? Do you have similar experiences as I?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advices!

Chenchen

2 Replies 2
Pat347
Level 4
Edmonton, Canada

Maybe would you like to change another ways like PayPal or something else in the mean time? That will, of cause, help you get some money in the future booking while you can fix this 3-4 months problem. I got client money every 2 days after they stayed through PayPal. 

I know it won't fix the problem that you did not receive the money, but to prevent accumulate unpaid from Air BNB for now. Hope this help.

Sounds like an idea, thank you for the advice!