What Hosts are saying

New to hosting. I see some long term rentals show a "Monthly" rate, which I would like, but my listing only seems to show the nightly rate. Is there some setting I'm missing to set my listing as a long-term / monthly, instead of nightly? Latest reply by Marzena4
    My neighbors called me about the number of cars in front of the house. I contacted the guest 2x without reply. I went to the house and found 15 people in the house. I specify in the house rules that only the confirmed number of people are allowed in the... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi guys, I've been trying for weeks (and hundreds of times) to add my bank account as a payout method. I get as far as to Envoytransfer (the external site) and when I click submit, it goes directly to the "Add Payout method" again. I've tried contactin Ai...
    Can someone help me to find out how i inform the guests that have not yet booked that we are carrying out urgent maintenance on the swimming pool. This does not effect the house, just the pool area. Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have just been left a review that I sincerely believe was meant for a different host. She says it was very difficult to obtain the keys and that hosts were out of town and unreachable. I was not out of town, she never tried to reach me, and I left her d... Latest reply by Claire388
    We have 15 five-star reviews. But there are no reviews for my last five guests. We have reviewed them all, and I realize they may not have written a review. But I find it odd that the last five in a row didn’t review when all the others before did. Could ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello all . . . I am in the process of setting up my first airbnb rental. I've done endless research and have read dozens of articles, and I still have many questions. My question for today is: Has anyone used "My Pillow" pillows? I have one that I lo...