What Hosts are saying

Hello community ,I have just added a new listing and I am wondering if i have to set up payment methods etc. again?Do I receive bookings in the same inbox?Thx for you help! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, this is the first time I am experiencing this so I want to consult with someone to make sure I do things correctly. I have a couple as guests right now. A few hours after they checked in yesterday they asked me to call them.I did and they told me that... Latest reply by Linda108
    AirBnB has change my account requirements so that I now have to preapprove guests. My requirement for guests reservation was that they book directly without the pre approval. Since AirBnb has over ridden my requirement I have lost two guests. Has this hap... Latest reply by Joan388
    I was reviewing my Avios account and came across a new partnership between Airbnb & Avios. If you set up a NEW guest / host account through a link you get 1 point per £,$ etc spent/earned. In addition the new host gets 8000 points when the first guest dep... Latest reply by Margaret594
    The night before check-in the host asks us to buy him alcohol at the airport’s duty free store, if not chocolate from our home country is fine. Is this okay? I have never been in this situation before, I only gave a gift once because the host really went ... Latest reply by Marie82
    I keep my airbnb page open while I do other things however every time I go back to it, the neighbourhood filters are gone. Why is that. It affects my search and I have to re-input all the neighbourhoods. Any idea what to do?
    Helloim trying to print out invoice for my last trip and i can not fint it i can see only messages but not invoice place is called "prague for you" can you help? Latest reply by Lawrene0